Brand recognition is a key element that sways consumers to choose a leading brand over a store brand. The wrong shade of a color can detour consumers from a product. The smallest mistake can lead to major repercussions. Even large corporations have found that logo mistakes can cost heavily (read more HERE).
Social Media Branding
Branding doesn’t end with logos! It should leave a business signature, like fingerprints, on each extension of advertising; recognizable at first glance. Take a look at some of our examples from Twitter and Facebook above, then give us a call to create a branding package that can’t be ignored by potential clients or customers!
- Facebook - Tuscany
- Twitter Background - Mr Wonders Circus
- Twitter Background - Auto
- Twitter Background - Dancer
- Facebook - Auto
- Twitter Background - Cynthi's Bakery
- Twitter Background - Quilted
- Facebook - Fantacular Designs View 2
- Twitter Background - StyleUsCutsjpg